The Healthy McDonald’s Big Mac Video Recipe
Higher protein and lower fats than the regular big mac, not to mention you’re making it yourself so you know EXACTLY what’s gone into it!
- Mix beef, salt and pepper then shape into 2 patties, thin.
- Grill for 5 mins each side until just cooked
- Mix mayo, mustard, ketchup and sweeneter together to make the famous sauce
- Finely dice the onion
- slice the pickle and shred the lettuce
- Layer the ingredients exactly like the picture/video and get stuck in!
– 170g Lean Steak Mince – http://bit.ly/1ewmlh5
– Salt and Pepper
– 1tbsp Light Mayo
– 1tbsp Light
– 1tbsp Mustard
– 1tsp Sweetener
– 1/8th Onion
– 1 Gherkin
– Chunk of Lettuce
– 1 1/2 Buns
– 1 slice Light Cheese
Macros per batch: