Healthy Thai Green Chicken Curry Recipe
No need for the high fats traditional Thai curry when you have something this simple, tasty and most importanly macro friendly!
- Heat up your pan and spray with non calorie non stick spray
- Put your diced chicken in the pan and brown until just cooked
- Add in coconut milk, green curry paste and sweetener of choice.
- Mix together and reduce until desired consistency is reached
– 170-210g Chicken Breast – http://bit.ly/1obJVAG
– 1tsp Thai Green Curry
– 75-100ml UHT Coconut
– 1tsp Truvia
Macros per batch: